
hangin' out with my buddies

this is how we utilize hundreds of pillows, daddy!

don't you have dishes to wash or HG TV to watch, mommy? :-)

tummy time....not my thing but just for you, mommy!

me no like tummy time, woman! Enough is enough. Don't push it.
4 comments:
Honey, these photos are adorable. I love her little faces and smiles. Plus that frustrated grunt we get right before she yells at us for making her do tummy time.
On a side note I would like to add that obviously the birth of my daughter has removed all traces of masculinity since I now use phrases like Tummy Time... yeesh.
Let's be realistic Peter.....there were no "traces of masculinity" Pre-Bella! =)
Abi....very sweet pictures....you do a great job of capturing her moods. =)
Abi, you are so funny! I love reading your picture captions! You did a really great job with these, what are you hiring me for???
And YES. She is more than lovely. Perfect in every way. :)
Doubts about my masculinity... could this be the comment you were referencing when you were trying to goad me into a combative posting? Oh Ms. Bates, what's that I hear? Could it be the patter of little feet? Perhaps the rustle of the leaves outside? Or maybe it was just your imagination... (cue dramatic music)
Post a Comment