Friday, February 15, 2008

Princess Bella & Peon Bear

"Mommy and Daddy wrote me a little bunny Valentine's message..."

"And Daddy brought me a little princess pink bear...but with me being a princess and all, I name her my peon bear, naturally of course."


"My peon bear will suffer through all the picture taking with me FOR ETERNITY!"


"FYI, rose petals weren't for me but what the heck. I'm too cute and it's a perfect day to invade mommy and daddy's privacy, not that I don't in other days. :-)"


"You two are mommy's favorite Valentines forever and ever~"


3 comments:

Peter said...

Oh Honey I love the pictures. Daddy is especially a fan of the one where we are smiling at each other. So many cute pictures and only one monitor to post them on... how can I choose!!

I love both my lovely Valentines Girls!!!

Dana said...

Ahhh...soooo sweet. I think that baby gets cuter and cuter with every post.

And I think the chubbier she gets, the cuter she is too!

Someday (in the teenage years), "chubbiness" won't be considered cute anymore...but for now, we love it! =)

Leslie Lauren said...

PEON BEAR?!?! HAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!

Honestly, sometimes I wish I could just move in with you people. My life would be a lot more entertaining, I'm sure.