Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bella's Exciting Day!

Sweet Dreams~"I see butterflies, daisies and little angels..." I love morning naps...
I have to go see a doctor today for my 3 months check up, so mommy woke me up... "Mommy, I don't wanna wake up!"
"Hi to all my adoring fans out there; yes, I'm very grumpy in the morning just like my daddy..."
"I told mommy many times that I don't wish to be naked at the doctor's office but nobody listens! And of course, Dr. Chaban said something insulting like how big my belly is and how chubby I am. I'm writing down all these, you people!"
"Oh, yes, I found my little finger friends, all five of them! This is just before my Hepititus B shot so I look pretty content and happy there. But you should've seen my face after shot... not pretty I say, not pretty, and that's very hard to do for someone like me who's just so adorable!"
I am 12lb 7oz and 23 inches tall as of today (3 months) and the doctor said I'm gorwing like a weed still! Oh, and daddy, my head size is 40 1/4 cm. So ,don't worry... Dr. Chaban said that's in the 50 percentile, right in the middle! :-)

2 comments:

Peter said...

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen... and others... as my old Choir teacher used to say. This young lady has certainly discovered the joys of sucking fist. She is proving that she is like her Aunt in that she can stick her whole fist in her mouth. Sorry Pookie, I'm not saying you have a Big Mouth.

Katie said...

She's SMILING during a NAP?? What an angel.