Friday, February 22, 2008

Daddy's Little Girl


Mommy and Daddy wonder from time to time what you are actually thinking when you have a serious look on your face. You are so adorable when you try to focus and study daddy's face as if you are trying to remember who he is. And then you give him a big smile which melts daddy's heart. Yes, we both know that your daddy is "whipped," long before you were even born. All you have to say is, "daddy, I love you~" and you will have it your way.

Every morning, I see daddy going into your room to kiss good-bye for the day. You know he misses you all day long and can't wait to come home to you. Oh, we just love him, don't we? :-)

2 comments:

Mary said...

That is precious! (at least Bella is) Nose to nose, eye to eye :-)

Peter said...

Hey... just Bella is precious?! Hmm might have to start seriously considering who my favorite aunt is!!

I love this photo... just imagine if she ends up with my nose... yikes!