Friday, February 01, 2008

Bella Do List

1. I voted. Ain't telling ya whom I voted for!
2. Working on getting tax deduction for daddy so that he can buy mommy a washer!
3. Posing for mommy (that Asian woman just wouldn't stop taking pictures!)
4. I'm exhausted by now but somebody's gotta do laundry around here! 5. Once again, posing for mommy.... Can't I get fed now please?
It's not easy being a baby in the Moores house, especailly when you are this cute and adorable. :-)

3 comments:

Dana said...

So cute! And Bella, it's no secret.....we all know you voted for Huckabee.

Love the new blog design Abi!

Peter said...

Hee hee... This might be my favorite picture now... Poor child. She's a republican of course. None of this silly mamby pamby, tree hugging, greenie weenie crap. YAY TAX CUTS

Mary said...

Really Peter....when are you going to figure out that your daughter is not a toy :-) Can't wait until she is old enough to sock you in the eye.