You are almost 11 weeks old, little angel and mommy can't believe how well you are doing and how healthy you are. You grow so fast everyday and mommy can't stand it! :-) In the mornings, you wake up grunting and crying (I guess you have to do that in order to wake mommy up *^^*) but as soon as you see my face and hear my voice, you start smiling right away and brightening up the room like a sunrise in the morning. And I love your smaking lips sound looking for "food" as soon as I pick you up and you suck on anything and everything near your mouth including your little tiny hands. Oh, how I love you every morning, my little sweet pumpkin.
Bella, you make me think of your "Halmoney" in Korea. I'm sure she felt the same way when mommy was a tiny little girl like you. Halmoney didn't have much back then so she couldn't spend as much time with mommy as I am with you for she had to work and take care of the family. Oh how hard it must have been for Halmoney... I'm so thankful to her more than ever now that I understand how much she loved me... I'm sure you'll be a mother someday (MANY MANY years later, over 30 some years to be exact according to your silly daddy) understand how it feels to love a child so much. Truely, you will begin to understand the unconditional love that God has for us.
You have been such an angel for the past three days and nights. You slept more than 5 to 6 hours at night (sometime 7 hours!) and you played so well during the day. You are very good during feeding times and makes enough dirty diapers everyday, which means daddy has to work extra hard for you to make money for your diapers! :-) I know daddy doesn't mind at all and he loves taking care of you. Mommy and daddy were so excited to find out that you weighed 11lb 8oz the other day and we just love your chubby cheeks and legs! We are just so proud of you and we love you so very much and thank God everyday for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment