Anyway, I guess you had decided today that you were going to be a really good girl and show mommy how you can poop, I mean really poop! Yes, we were at the library enjoying tiny tales and mommy heard you pooping. And you were so cute, too. There was mommy thinking it'll just take a few seconds to change your poopy diaper so I put you down in the middle of the room during the break between the story times. Mommy wiped your little bottom and wiped and wiped and wiped again using about 5 wipes, but your bottom was still not clean..... I finally lifted you and looked at your back and there it was....the sight to remember... :-) Your precious back was completely covered with poop up to your neck! What a sight. Mommy smiled as I had once before at a fine gentleman's house in Winter Park (remember that incident?) and took you to the bathroom. Aunt Michele and Beki were asking, 'didn't you jsut change her?' Yeah, right.... Yes, I found you literally bathing in your own poop at the bathroom and thank God for Huggies wipes.... Good thing we had an extra clothes, too (well pj to be exact) and it was 6-9 month size and you disappeared in your pj. :-) But no matter, mommy was just glad that you had something to cover your precious body. You smiled your little smile of course and put on a precious innocent face the rest of the time.
How can I not love you, Bella. I marvel at every facial expression, every cooing and every sound you make. Thank God that He gave mommy the best gift in the whole wide world. I love you, sweet girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment