Friday, February 15, 2008

Our Favorite Conversation

Peter: Honey, our baby is so cute...

Abi: I know, right?

Peter: Do you think every parent think that?

Abi: Yes.

Peter: But they are wron! Nobody's baby is as cute as ours. Bella is the cutest baby!

Abi: You think that because she is our baby.

Peter: But it's true!!

Abi: I know but Emily is a cute baby.

Peter: ......

Abi: ......

Peter: Bella is so cute.....

Abi: I know.... I know.


Seriously, we repeat above conversation like a thousand times a day! No joke.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Hey now... if you're going to quote me you have to get it right. I don't remember the young miss emily being mentioned at all. I just remember saying that other people are wrong about how cute their babies are because ours is the cutest. This isn't meant to cause angst among friends but truth is truth.