Oh, I remember how I was totally by the book during my pregnancy and if I wanted to know how I would feel the next week, all I had to do was to read next chapter on my pregnancy book. Well, it seems like Bella is going to be the same unfortunately. :-( The nurse told us that she probably will get sick every two months average when we took her in for her very first cold. Well, it's been two months and she has her second cold. NOT COOL!!!
I must say that I'm much calmer than the first time this little person got sick. We cancelled tiny tales at the library and stayed in all day just playing, eating and sleeping lots... The humidifier is on and we even took a bath without daddy since she spit up so much to soak her body! She had a little fever (100.1) early morning and maybe I freaked out a little but I managed. :-)
This week, Bella started to use Binki quite a bit. Of course, I constantly have to put the binki back in her mouth every time it falls out of her mouth, and that's not fun in the middle of the night when I want to get some sleep. I'm thinking Peter's idea about duck taping it around her mouth doesn't sound so bad. :-)
2 comments:
Poor little Bella....I hope she gets better real soon and will pray for her. Tell Daddy...."NO DUCT TAPE"
Hey now! Let's get the story straight. Duct tape has been suggested, yes, but upon consultation with my friend Tony (fellow co-worker and father of two new twin girls) we determined that we could design a binki that had a valve system so that you could "afix" the binki to the mouth without running a risk of suffocation. Think of the money we'd make... woo hoo!
Post a Comment