Bella: Like this, daddy? (I know I can. I just don't want to look stupid, that's all. I do have a reputation to keep, you know?)
Daddy: That a girl! You are so adorable sweet heart!
Bella: I did it, daddy! Thanks for teaching! (I can't believe Jesus put my daddy in charge of raising me... well....at least he is funny......looking!)
Daddy: You are so smart, my little princess.
Bella: Oh, mommy?! SAVE ME FROM THIS MAN!
On a serious note, Bella Bean loves her daddy so much and her eyes started to follow daddy around the house! With her sweet smile and giggles, she sure does have her daddy wrapped around her little pinkie!
5 comments:
I came on the blog tonight to get my "Bella fix"....and you do not disappoint, Abi. =)
Those are such sweet pictures....I swear, that kid gets cuter and cuter every day!
Okay, so I'm thinking this Saturday night might have to be "baby night" for Auntie Leslie. I haven't seen Baby Bella in ages, and gosh darnit every time I log onto here I giggle with glee at every picture!!
I just showed Corbin these pictures of Peter showing Bella how to put her fist in her mouth, and we both cackled like hyenas. I thought he was going to fall off the couch when I showed him her sword pictures!! She is absolutely precious...my ALL TIME FAVORITE picture of her is the second one down on the February 26 batch. That little grin turns my heart to mush!! :) :) :)
Are you guys busy this Saturday night?? I'd love to stop by and play for a bit...then I may stop by the Durrum's to see the girls if they're not busy! I'm catching baby fever and it must be cured!! :)
We'd love to see you and I think Sat. night will work for Bella. :-) Let me know around what time you would like to come by and visit!
Peter, is that the best thing you can think of to teach your baby??? Good thing she has a smart mommy.
Ah... in my defense Bella was actually showing me how to put a fist in my mouth. Frankly she's much better at it than I.
As for me being wrapped around a certain small finger... ok yeah, I'm pretty much in trouble.
And as for my sweet wife and plotting with my maybe-not-so-favorite Aunt... Shame on you two! When we meet in Tucson across the card table it will not be as allies! May the best man win... that's me!
Post a Comment