Thursday, March 06, 2008

What's going on in Bella-land now...

My daddy reads me a book everyday and today, he has a French accent. It's interesting because my daddy no like French. :-) By the way, me like my fist~
I'm thinking I might marry a French guy someday just to freak my daddy out. :-)
My dad says I (almost 4 months old) can eat Graciana (7 months old) up, no problem. Look how big I am!
But I'm afraid Emily (9 months old) could eat me up afterwards, so that's not good... I must behave...


1 comment:

Peter said...

She better not be marrying any wine soaked, socialist, cheese smelling, the-last-great-thing-to-happen-in-France-was-Napoleon (who was actually Corsican), Frog.

That's it off to the convent with you young lady...

As an aside, every French person I've met is entirely lovely, it's just that their work ethic is ridiculous...

Huh huh huh... em- I theenk that edt would be grweat tif I cood strike tooday enstead dof working...