Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bella's Tucson Trip

I can sleep anywhere, people...
Grandma bought me this cute car seat...I like.. Of course, she bought me pack n play, stroller, play mat, clothes, blankets, diapers, wipes and so many more! I think my parents will make many trips to Tucson from now on. :-)
Great grandma adores me....I like...
Yes, my aunt is over 21...she drinks and "drives" me! :-)
I love my new outfit and daddy thinks I look like Korean Cinderella!!

1 comment:

Peter said...

Bella got to meet all kinds of her father's genetic half. We had four generations of my favorite ladies all in one place. Very cool. Grandma was so excited to have Bella here, we could have come with just a bib and grandma would have everything else. And her Aunt Mary had all her friends come over to meet little Bella. Apparently her aunt talks about her a lot!!