Saturday, March 29, 2008

What Bella Loves...

Bella loves being held by Aunt mary....
Aunt Mary loves holding Bella....
Bella loves sleeping, period! :-)
Oh, yes, and Bella loves Sushi just like mommy. That's my girl!! :-)

4 comments:

Mary said...

Cute pictures of Bella and Mary! Hmmmm.....straight from Mother's milk to sushi??

Leslie Lauren said...

You know~ Bella just may be Corbin's dream girl. He has been BEGGING and BEGGING for sushi for the past month, so I finally took him to Fuji Sushi last weekend...

The sushi chef offered him a plate of something that looked quite hideous, but Corbin took one bite and practically inhaled the stuff. The sushi chef said, "Oh, so you like eel now, huh?" Then the sushi guy shows Corbin a huge piece of octopus with tentacles and all, and asks, "Do you want to try?" Corbin nodded and the guy cut a piece off for him. I couldn't watch him eat it -- I almost threw up some of my sushi when I dared to look -- but sure enough, he ate the entire piece of octopus too.

Folks, we may have our arranged marriage solution right in front of us!! I've always told Mark how delighted I'd be if Corbin ever brought home an asian girl...

Peter said...

Hey I sympathize with Corbin... I too have a weakness for Asian women.

Anonymous said...

Mary, that picture with you and miss Bella Bean absolutely melts my heart. i also like the one with you, Bella and a corona!!! Abi and Peter, your family is just so beautiful. I love your very serious conversations with Bella, and her impressive collection of bibs!! I can't wait until your next visit!
with love,
Mary's friend Melissa B.