Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Grandma showing me off at church :-)





Daddy's chiar that his grandpa made...I want one please~

4 comments:

Beki said...

so cute, looks like you had a good time!love the video, can't wait to hear it for myself. Cole talked to her while I played the video.
-Beki

Leslie Lauren said...

Okay Moore family...you can think I'm weird, psycho, whatever~but I've officially put Bella on my desktop screen saver. Whenever my computer is left idle for one minute, it immediately starts going through a picture slideshow of Corbin and Bella! I know I didn't ask permission...I hope that's okay...I'm also hoping it's okay for me to steal pictures from other people's blogs and use them too...anyway, the reason I'm telling you all of this is because I had a student walk in today, and while we were talking my picture show popped up. When Bella came on the screen he said, "That is one CUTE BABY." I said, "I know, that's my niece Bella." ;)

I'm glad you had fun in Tucson!!!

Peter said...

I love the shot in the Peter chair. My grandpa made that for me when I was Bella-sized. She seemed to chill in it pretty well.

Leslie no worries, we collect honorary aunts. And we are not ashamed to say that we think we have the cutest baby!

Beki, tell Cole, no dating till she's 30!!

Mary said...

How adorable! We sure enjoyed meeting Abi and seeing Bella. I didn't realize that dad had made you a chair with your name on it! Cool! She is such a cutie and I loved seeing all of you! Love, Aunt Mary