Friday, March 07, 2008

Mission: Climbing Bella

Well, I wonder if I should play with this thing called Bella...
Hmm... she's kinda chubby and fun to grab. But still no movement from her...
I grabbed her leg and this thing moved a bit! I like~ I'm thinking climbing this thing now...
Crust muffin! I didn't foresee the intervention from Mr. Moore. But whatever; I must go on!
Ha ha! Climbing Bella; Mission accomplished!


2 comments:

Peter said...

Climbing Mt Bella! Course you don't want to see that one explode.

They were so cute. Little Ems was just loving climbing on Bella and then looking up with this huge grin on her face. She is certainly an adorable little girl.

Stephanie said...

Little Ems keeps on asking, "When can I go see my friend Bella again? It's fun to be able to walk all over someone since I'm always the little one at my place."