My little sweet pea has been trying to lift her head up and she's getting better at it everyday! Of course she gets frustrated after 5 seconds and screams her lungs out, but she's really cute. :-) It's little sad knowing that soon she won't put her head on my chest to fall asleep any more but I'm very proud of this little angel... Bella, I know you are mine but seriously, you are too cute and mommy can't stand it! *^^*
5 comments:
This is why we alll grow up and need attention. When we were babies we were applauded and encouraged for simply lifting our heads and pooping regularly. If I made that my claim to fame now, I'd be institutionalized.
She is SO CUTE I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!!!
My mom says to me during church, "Did you see baby Bella?" and I told her, "Are you kidding? I had to refrain myself from kissing her face off!"
:) :) :)
You can always babysit her and kiss her face off, you know? :-)
absolutely. we are vacationing in March for a week. Feel free to take Bella!!
HURRAY!!!!! Auntie Leslie to the rescue! :) :) :)
Post a Comment