
The five of us at the Steers on Christmas day
Guess who's crying? :-)
I think Peter and I are finally getting the hang of being just the three of us and thanks to Grandma Q (Steph's mom), I'm getting lots of tips from Baby Wise book. I think it's working, especially the whole Feed/Wake/Nap or Sleep cycle practice and Bella is sleeping quietly like an angel in her crib and so is Daddy in his bed. :-) Of course, I just pumped like a good obedient cow and am ready to go to bed...
Peter and I went through "depression" for a few days after mom and Mary left. You would think that we get over it at some point especially now that we are busy with Bella but it's always sad to see your family members go I guess. I do seriously think they should move to Orlando or at least buy a house in FL so that they can live few months a year in Orlando close to us. (hint hint, mom!!!) But you never know...since Peter and I crave to be near family so much, we might consider moving to Tucson after all.................................................................................................yeah.......... whom am I kidding?! :-) I probably die from dryness there. :-) I told Peter that I don't mind living in CA since the weather is nice there with a good level of humidity but then again, we'll have to wait till we are millionaires to afford that. Sigh.... I'm just gonna have to pray harder for God to move mom and Mary to FL and I know it's gonna happen since I'm His favorite! :-)
4 comments:
Your "pump like a good cow" line brought tears to my eyes...from laughing so hard.
Hang in there :) :) :)
funny, huh? well.....not so much! :-)
Been there, done that. It gets better :-) I wish Dorothy would move to Orlando, too, because she would be closer to me, also! I do not like the dry barren landscape of Arizona. I crave green! I miss my sisters and daughter on the other side of the country, so I know how you feel. Family needs to be close to family. The key is to intice Mary to Florida an then Dorothy would have to follow to be with all of you! Moving is such a big job! Nice family picture. I will print it!
My wife the milk factory. Hooked up to the machine and pumping... you poor thing. Women have the babies because you all are just much more patient then men. Men would be looking for the waranty on the child and wondering if it could still be returned. But my wonderful wife is doing a great job and Daddy is a big fan of this favorite ladies.
Post a Comment