My dad called last night to wish us a happy anniversary and asked, "how long do you feel like you've been married to Peter? One or five?" So, I said..."Ten years!" :-) Peter heard this and kicked me lightly but I really feel like I've been with him forever....I don't remember the years without him by my side and I can't even imagine being without him, not even a day. It's indeed been a long and short three years together ever since we said "I do" THREE times and I loved every minute of it.
Of course, I had a wonderful plan for our anniversary in my head but I soon realized that things weren't going to happen the way I imagined. It's called, BABY BELLA! :-) As a first time mom, I have hard time multi-tasking like others with multiple little ones. In addition, Bella needed extra TLC for some reason yesterday than others. So at the end, I had to settle with making delicious dinner with a sparkling wine that we both like and Peter's favorite dessert. (By the way, mom. My gooey cake was much better than last time and it did taste like yours! Not to worry. I already gave myself a pat on my shoulder. *^^*) It was a very relaxing night with Bella next to us, which made it even more special.
And what did we do to make this anniversary memorable? We watched Mr. & Mrs. Smith!! Nothing like watching a movie on the night of anniversary about two lethal highly paid assassin couple trying to kill each other saying, "Are you still alive, Baby?" one shooting after another! It's really funny movie and you'll defnitely get a good laugh out of it. So if you haven't watched it and if you do have a lovely wife or husband in your life, I recommend it. :-)
OK, Bella is awake and crying. The story of my life. I love her though, really. How could I not?! She's just so precious!!!! *^^*
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary....#3 and #3 and #3. The cake looks good! God's blessings to all 3 of you.
I LOVE that movie!! Perfect for an anniversary. You guys are the cutest! Is this Paula Deen's Gooey Cake recipe that your mom uses? SO yummy. You are so cute, Abi. You right like you talk, so endearing. And for the record, I am a TERR-I-BLE multi-tasker. With a capital "t" and a cherry on top. :)
Happy Anniversary!!
I love you too Baby... and I promise I'm not a spy secretly married to you with an arsenal of weapons in my secret cache below the tool shed.
The ribs were fantastic.
You are sweet, honey but what makes you think I'm not a spy? Hmm... stay away from the shed. That's all I'm saying. :-)
Ok if we both keep our weapons in the shed we're going to get confused... who are you kidding you're afraid to open the shed doors... you know there are mice in there! :-)
exactly my point! I made you think I'm afraid of shed, didn't I? Sigh...when will you learn, sweetie, and I'm saying this with upmost respect. :-)
Don't worry Abi...I've been in your shed....no weapons....just an autographed poster of Angela Lansbury.
HA!
=)
Post a Comment