"Seek the LORD while he may be found;call on him while he is near. 'For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,' declares the LORD. 'As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.' Isaiah 55:6, 8-9
Little Miss Merri, you are adorable. And obviously Hannah Montana's biggest fan. I know the inlaws will just love the personal concerts at all hours of the day. She's such a cutie.
I can't believe how big Merri is getting! And holy crap, that is the biggest cake I've ever seen!!
Look out Merri, you'll have to fight Miss Leslie over who is Hannah Montana's biggest fan..."You get the beeeeeest of both worlds...chillin out take it slow, then you ROCK OUT THE SHOW."
2 comments:
Little Miss Merri, you are adorable. And obviously Hannah Montana's biggest fan. I know the inlaws will just love the personal concerts at all hours of the day. She's such a cutie.
I can't believe how big Merri is getting! And holy crap, that is the biggest cake I've ever seen!!
Look out Merri, you'll have to fight Miss Leslie over who is Hannah Montana's biggest fan..."You get the beeeeeest of both worlds...chillin out take it slow, then you ROCK OUT THE SHOW."
Seriously, I love that show.
Post a Comment