Sunday, November 04, 2007

Hello, I'm very impatient and I'm going to be a mom soon!

Bella is hiccuping AGAIN and I'm trying to find her heart beat AGAIN in the monitor that I'm hooked up to almost 24 hours a day except during bathroom and shower breaks. She's so active sometimes that I just give up trying to locate her heart beat but it's a good sign that she's doing well in there and her heart beat looks great. We have been in the hospital in Thursday and I can't wait to go home already!!! After all the ups and downs and multiple visits from doctors and nurses, I'm finally at peace. That is a pretty big deal coming from me who is a very impatient person! Now that we know where we are heading, I feel much better.

We have been dealing with cysts problem that occurred early in the pregnancy and thanks to God, things were still good other than minor fall incident I had that caused me a lot of pain and frustration. After my MRI last Wednesday, there was a suspicion of my cysts being filled with blood rather than water and waking up with bleeding on Thursday morning concerned everyone. Hence, I went through amniocentesis test (which was little scary but not too bad) and I was admitted to the hospital that afternoon and the emotional roller coaster began... I was very disappointed when I found out that vaginal delivery is out the door but it wasn't that important to me to start with so I got over it pretty quickly. But I was very upset with the possibility of Bella coming out early since her lung is immature still and I was scared for her well being after birth. I was completely stressed out and cried so many hours.... BUT GOD IS GOOD AS ALWAYS!

Since Bella has been doing well and all her bio facts showed that she's healthy and in good condition, the doctor told me that she'll be fine after c-section other than minor problems she MIGHT have such as jaundice. It was really comforting to know and the doctor who talked to us was very comforting and sweet. The doctors (OB, Fetal specialist, cardiologist and many others!!!) are deciding on the date of c-section but it seem like it'll be pretty soon (Either at the end of this week or early next week).

Peter is at home this morning trying clean up the house and do chores for me. I don't know how I would be without him. He's been so sweet and supportive and has been sleeping next to me ever since on a VERY uncomfortable hospital sleeper. Poor thing.... He's going to get lots of TLC after Bella comes.... well, after I recover and Bella gets settled down....which could take FOREVER! :-)

Thank you all our friends out there who are praying for us and helping us! We are so grateful and we feel Christ's love through you guys and can't wait for all of you to meet Bella soon!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh thank you so much for the thorough update!! So you said going home early... will that be tomorrow? Or are you already home now?

So glad you and Bella and Peter are well! can't wait to meet her. If you end up hospital-bound again for any testing, God-forbid- I have the next round of movies coming your way!!

Katie said...

Ok, obviously I got Stephanie's update email AFTER I posted this. YAY, she's gonna be here soon!! Hang in there, girl! You in need of movies now??

Katie said...

PS- (excuse your DUMB friend who completely misread your last post!)

AM said...

Were you having fun leaving me comments, Katie? :-) You are so cute and sweet. Movies sounds good except this place only has a VHS player! WHO does that any more! :-) See you tonight!