Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Big Day: Nov. 13th 2007 @ 1PM!!!

The last picture we took (32 wk) before coming to the hospital


In my hospital room (34 wk) knowing that I have only one more week to go!


Seriously, I'm going to miss this huge belly...


Bella is coming!!!! The date is finally set and she'll be a 35th week "old" baby! After all the craziness we went through in the past five days, everything is falling into place and now we can "calmly" wait for Bella's arrival.

Peter took some pictures of my belly last night by the hospital bed and it made me cry this morning looking at them because I know that I'm going to miss my big belly.... Pretty much the whole time I felt ugly and uncomfortable and I hated numerous trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night. And don't even let me get started on the stretch marks on my belly!!! But I will sure miss Bella inside of my womb, feeling her little kicks and all the hiccuping that never ends. What a precious moments they were and I'll never forget them...

It was not a hard pregnancy as we initially anticipated (since we expected the worst) but we sure did have quite a few ups and downs and scares here and there. I must say that I did dream about my water breaking or rushing to the hospital after feeling contractions near full term and when I was admitted to the hospital last Thursday, I was devastated. But God is so good as always and everything turned out fine. Now, we can't wait for Bella to arrive and join our family and it sure will be fun trying to figure out what to do with this little angel from haven.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh it's a shame I didn't get to photograph you- you are such a gorgeous pregnant lady- all baby! Wowzers! And LIAR- what stretch marks??? LIAR, I say!

And Wendy is NOT fashionable. I'll have you know that was an old lady's nightgown from JC PENNEY's. Ha! But thanks for checking in, girl! This is what happens when you're terribly bored- you're impressed by a million boring Halloween pictures, haha!!

AM said...

You are sweet, but there is a reason why I'm posing the way I'm posing. :-) Last night, I asked Peter to take a picture of my lower belly (for I couldn't really see below down there any more!) and I screamed! I do have a proof but you don't want to know, trust me! :-)

I'm sooooo going to JC Penny for next Holloween!