Saturday, November 10, 2007

Change of Big Day

Ok, so I know all of you are so excited and can't wait to meet Bella next week. So do we!!! However, we were informed that she won't be "coming out" on Tuesday as planned. This is second time they have changed the date since it was to be scheduled on Monday. Anyway, the new big day is Wednesday Nov. 14th 2007 1PM! I hope they don't change this again...

Peter and I are just glad that new date is set and that it is not too far away. (only four more days!!!) They did final ultrasound today and Bella looked great. She's 4lb 15oz today so she'll definitely little over 5lb next Wednesday. Nothing else including cysts have changed which is good.

Please pray for our family and Bella and can't wait to tell you about our new addition soon!

5 comments:

Dana said...

Yea! Bella, Mr. Chris and Mrs. Dana are SO excited to meet you!

And one of the first things I plan to do upon meeting you, is to teach you how to play "Shanghai Rhummy". You may not understand all the rules quite yet, but it's best to start learning early.

And with your mom's quick witt, skill and superior intelligence.....and with your dad's good attitude (even when your mom "creams" him).....you're sure to be the best card player around.

=)

Katie said...

Ahhh- I keep checking for pictures!! I can't wait to see her. When you get home and I can shake free of my kids, I'm coming by! Shaun has to work late tonight and tomorrow night, or I would be there then!

kiss her for me!

Katie

Stephanie said...

And to think....they actually had the NERVE to change the time again last minute. Oh well - they wanted to get you used to unpredictability (if that's a word)
We can't wait to meet you, Bella!

Peter said...

Having only just now come back to my wife's blog with only the faintest hint of spending eternity on the couch if I didn't visit and comment on her work, it's neat to look back at God's faithfulness in the face of my shear lack of faith. We have been so tremendously blessed from everything involving the surgery to the recovery period. Bella is healthy, didn't spend any time really in the NICU, and Mommy is healing so well. I wish I had the maturity of spirit to remember this faithfulness when other challenges happen. So once again cause I don't say it enough, God is Great.

Peter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.