Friday, April 27, 2007

Fun Time at The Beach!





Merri got a cutest little bathing suit ever (and Jackie, you really should've gotten the sandals that goes with it! ^^*) and we had lots of fun at the Ponte Vedra Beach on Dad's birthday. Of course, Peter had more fun building sand castle than Merri while pretending as if he's helping Merri. But we all know that Peter is more child-like than any child in this world! :-) And of course, I was busy destroying Peter's sand castle... Love you, hon~
Next time, I want a bathing suit just like Merri's! *^^*

3 comments:

Leslie Lauren said...

Aw :) :) :)

I love Merri's swimsuit!! I wish my torso was shorter for me to wear a one piece! As it is, I'm so stinkin long I have to opt for tankini's or two pieces.

And I love your hat!!! Where is Ponte Vedra Beach?

Peter said...

We can get you the suit honey but it would be a little small.

Katie said...

Oh Ponte Vedra's NICE! And her bathing suit is SO CUTE, you're right! I want one, too!! Where'd she get it??