Monday, April 09, 2007

Good Times...





Jihyun is a friend from high school and I hadn't seen her for over 10 years! So I was so excited to have her visited me for a few days and boy, we had a blast! Of course, my back suffered afterwards from all the walking and showing her around but it's so worth it! We taught her how to play Sequence and she told me that she enjoyed it so much that she bought in on the way home to Korea so that she can play it with her family. She's too cute! :-)
I miss her...but then, my mom is coming to visit me tomorrow!!!

6 comments:

Dana said...

Ah, good ole' Sequence.....addicting, isn't it?

Peter said...

Only if you don't lose

Dana said...

FYI "Pedro" (which is what i'll be calling you from now on):

I NEVER LOSE!!!!

Peter said...

I didn't necessarily mean that YOU lose. After all it's been so long since we played together I'm not sure I remember how. I can only faintly remember thrashing you all in Hearts, or Masterpiece, or....?

Dana said...

Slow day at the office, pedro??? I can see you have plenty of free time to fabricate stories regarding past sequence competitions.

That's all right, my friend.....i have all our old score sheets laminated. And i'd be happy to refresh your memory anytime....

Peter said...

I'm not the one that gets grumpy and throws chips.