Monday, March 26, 2007

Princess for a Day!




Yes...I was a princess for a day :-) ...30 year old princess! :-(

My baby was so sweet to pick up all the princess themed plates, napkins and cups and of course, Cinderella Birthday card!! It was a total surprise, which rarely happens at the Moores since I'm very sneaky and normally figure out everything that my hubby tries to do!

Thanks honey and thanks to all of our friends and little ones for coming! I had a blast!

3 comments:

Peter said...

I was so nervous you'd figure something out and I had tremendous help from the much more experienced planners. I apologize to all my cohorts for the lack of planning sensitivity I exuded in giving allowance for proper planning time. (I'm not sure what half those words mean)

AM said...

I think...they were expecting that from you, so not to worry. Just try not to give Dana a heart attack by not planning in advance in the future. :-)

Dana said...

thank you Abi..... seriously Peter, I nearly had to have Chris bring home a "beta blocker" from work.

I think it would be best if you started planning her 31st birthday party NOW!

=)