"Seek the LORD while he may be found;call on him while he is near. 'For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,' declares the LORD. 'As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.' Isaiah 55:6, 8-9
I would like to point out that one of my pictures made it into the blog! This is a very exciting day for me as my picture taking "skills" are often in question.
2 comments:
I would like to point out that one of my pictures made it into the blog! This is a very exciting day for me as my picture taking "skills" are often in question.
I know....I had to...The only picture of birthday girl was taken by you. Don't flatter yourself too much, honey. You have a long way to go. :-)
Post a Comment