Friday, March 02, 2007

Hey...these pictures are not that bad, huh?

Some photos I took at Sea World last week... Yes, I'm Asian and that's what we do. Taking pictures...


I always miss taking Shamu's picture when he jumps up to the "stage" but I finally got him this time! He's just so adorable and I just want to eat him up!!! The fact that I LOVE sushi is totally different matter here! *^^*


Aren't they just the cuteset couple you've ever seen?! :-) Although they look like they just had a big argument.... I bet it was the fish he didn't share with her... Or maybe it's the fish that she snatched from him... Wait...I'm not sure of their gender... Oh well, the bottom line....they are cute! *^^*


I swear, I went to the show to see the dolphins and what did I get? Some flying lady in red and a useless girl in pink running around like she's some kind of princess or something. The guys weren't that cute either! Well... it's was cute actually. I'm just jealous cause I didn't get to fly or do double flips in the air. :-) Of course, Peter's comment was, "After the Cirque de Soleil, nothing is impressive any more..." Is it possible that my boy is spoiled? Duh!! :-)


I think this pretty thing has ADD. She couldn't sit still for a second! Boy, she was worse than me! Good thing she's pretty. *^^*

4 comments:

Dana said...

Awsome pics. great shot of Shamu...i've always wanted to sit right in the middle of the front row when he does that last trick.....but we never get there early enough to get good seats. plus i'm always worried he's going to crash through the guard rail and squash all the poor unsuspecting people in the front row (cameras and all).

you know me and my never ending "what if" scenerios....remember the underwater caves at the pancake house??? =)

AM said...

yes...you with never ending "what if" scenarios... You have to be quite creative to do that by the way :-)

Next time you go to Sea World, sit up front, you chicken! Better yet, I'll come with you and take a picture of you being soaking wet. Ha! :-)

Leslie Lauren said...

I love Sea World! I keep telling Mark we need to buy tickets once so that we can get in all year -- what a great deal!!

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow! It's my turn to bring lunch :) :) :) See you at noon!

Beki said...

Hey, I thought I left a comment the other day, but that was when I was just starting to figure this whole thing out, so maybe it didn't work. Anyway, your pics of seaworld are beautiful. you are an excellent photographer. I esp. like the one of the seal and bird, your caption is too cute. What a clever girl......