Monday, March 26, 2007

My 30th Birthday Messages

"Your Birthday is sure a confusing affair. With all those candles on your cake... no one knows whether to sing Happy Birthday or start toasting marshmallows. Happy Birthday, Mrs. Moore!" --Ethan

Yes, Stephanie claims that Ethan picked the picture with LOTS of candles...sure...uh huh. :-)

"Abi, you are such a beautiful person inside & out. I'm so happy to know you. I've been 30 for almost 7 months--it's not so bad. I think we're supposed to be smarter now! Let me know hot it goes for you! :-)"
--Todd, Jamie & Gracie

You are so sweet...I already out-smarted (is that a word? If not, it is now!) my husband so there's no point getting smarter. ^^*

"Happy Birthday, Mrs. Abi. Happy Birthday! I love you."
--Aubrey (with pretty stickers and her own signature!)

"Happy Birthday, Mrs. Abi. Missing you. Happy Birthday. Get well soon. I love you. Food shopping. Retirement party. Church activity. Happy anniversary"
--Aaron (with lots of stickers and attempted signature)

Dana...if you are out of stickers, I could help you out... I have them all in my birthday card! :-) Your kids are so cute!

"We love you, Abi. Happy 30th Bday"
--The Bates Family

"We love you more, Abi. Happy Birthday!"
--Michelle & Nate

Aw~ Aren't you guys just smarty pants! That's kinda funny. :-)

"For a wonderful Daughter-in-law. You are a blessing. All parents pray for their son's happiness and well-being and hope he will be loved. It would be easy to love you just for making his life wonderful. But it's also easy to love you as a person...for the good, warmhearted woman that you are. Although you weren't born into this family, you are loved like a daughter. Happy Birthday. Love you forever."
--Mom (with the help of Hallmark)

Indeed, it's easy to love you just for bringing my husband into this world, for all the love you've given him and for loving me as if I'm your own. But it's also easy to love you for the loving, caring and generous mom that you are! I love you as much as I love my own mother if not more and I'm blessed to be your daughter, another princess. :-)

"Happy 30th Birthday, My Love! Well, I hope you were surprised. Everyone was so excited for you and happy to help. I'm so blessed to have a well respected and loved woman as my partner. To me (and the rest of the world), you don't look a day over 21. But your beauty on the outside is nothing compared to your gorgeous character, your stunning kindness and your sexy loving heart. I love all of you from the inside and out and I can't wait to spend all our birthdays together. Love always,"
--Peter

You indeed surprised me. I wasn't expecting anything at all and it was the most fabulous birthday ever. I even forgot that I was turning 30! well...for a moment that is. Thank you for a wonderful birthday from breakfast, surprise party, out of this world body massage, yard work as an act of service for me, preparing my relaxing bath with candle lights! :-) Love you!

6 comments:

Peter said...

Honey... we're going to have a talk about personal details that are posted on this website. What if I ever have political aspirations? Who I'm I kidding I don't want to be elected I want to be King.

Dana said...

I've gotta agree with Peter on this one, Abi.....TMI (To Much Information)

=)

AM said...

Honey, I'm just preparing you for the book about you that I'm going to publish later in life. *^^* And about your political career....I think that was way over before...the conversation you have with your coworkers everyday? Does that ring a bell? Yes....I thoughts so, too!

And, Dana...TMI?! Here I thought I was working hard to plase my devoted reader, Dana Bates! You don't know what I go through everyday before I post on my blog!!! "would Dana like this post?" "It's about time for another post until Dana gets upset and expereience another withdrawal" "wait...would Dana laugh at this?" "I bet Dana would be very proud of me with this posting!" Just because you guys are in the same boat as "lesser halves".... Where is Chris when I need him?!! LOL *^^*

Dana said...

Okay, point taken! I change my previous comment....bring on the sex talk, PMS posts and other unmentionables! It'll be good publicity for the book.....by the way, can i preorder a copy?

Peter said...

Um... hey... no! Let's keep it clean ladies

Anonymous said...

I took 20 minutes to get to the point where I could leave a message.My beautiful litle girl is now 30 which means I have been her Daddy about 19 years.Boy,what memories.Our L:ord has brought us a long way these past 19 years and I am so blessed that I have been able to see Abi grow in to a beautiful beautiful lady that she is .I thank God for that each day.Happy Birthday little one Love DAD