Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas, Bella!




It's your first Christmas and Mommy and Daddy were very excited for you although you didn't show any sign of excitment or emotion for that matter.... :-) We were so glad that you spent your first Christmas with G-ma and Aunty Mary who adore you so very much. Mommy was a little jealous that you had more gifts than mommy but mommy still loves you very much, Sweetheart! *^^*

4 comments:

Mary said...

Bella is very cute in her little red outfit! That is a nice shot of her under the tree and of the 3 of you and I hope you don't mind if I print a couple of your pictures.

AM said...

Oh, please go ahead and print all you want, aunt Mary! I'm just so glad that you have access to my blog and communicate this way!

Peter said...

Oh that is one cute kid if I do say so myself.

Mary said...

Hmmmm.....maybe you are a bit prejudiced in her favor, Peter?