Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Cutest Stocking Stuffer *^^*

Bella, this was totally your daddy's idea... Mommy just supported him as any good wife would do...

Got sweet tooth?


Not even once you opened your eyes...

Daddy always tries to eat you up cause yo uare so adorable!

Ok, so if you don't have fun at Christmas time, when will you? :-) Peter and I couldn't help ourselves but be silly. After all, what's the point of having a baby if you can't "play" with her? Of course, my mom told us that we treat her like a little toy doll rather than a baby. Whatever that means... :-)

I must say that baby Bella gained some weight cause we had hard time trying to put her in the stocking. She's the best and cutest stocking stuffer ever! :-)

7 comments:

Peter said...

Ok, you'd be surprised how hard it is to squeeze a little baby into a stocking. She stopped going in smoothly once we hit the bottom and had to kind of shake her in to place. As you can see she was terribly traumatized by the whole experience. Gotta love her.

Katie said...

Ok you guys are too much! Running out of things to do with our newborn, are we?? ;)

Dana said...

Obviously, it's time to start "trying" for
"Number 2"......because "Number 1" isn't keeping you busy enough!

We've done lots of things with our kids.....but I can honestly say, we've never stuffed any of them in a stocking. Although, had we thought of that....we definitely would have!

=)

Leslie Lauren said...

I'm NOT kidding Abi -- every time I look at the picture below of Bella smiling, I giggle. Seriously! She could not be any cuter!! I'm off work next Friday if you want to get together and do something. OR if you just want Auntie Leslie to come hold Bella for a few hours while you and Peter go have dinner together, I can do that too :) :) :)

She is a DOLL BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

Just try that when she's Alex's age! Maybe I could fit ONE of his chubby little legs in there...don't think I'll be getting is whole 36 pound self in :) Merry Christmas! You guys are too much!

Rachel said...

PS - I like how Dana used quotes for "trying" and "Number 2" and "Number 1." I want to start using copious amounts of "" too!!

Mary said...

She is absolutely beautiful and you both have a right to be proud of her :-) A very, very cute stocking stuffer! Hope I get to see her in Tucson this spring.