"If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain "Move from here to there" and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20
The weekend is almost over and I can't believe tomorrow is Monday already! One more week to go at Tupperware and then I'm going to enjoy my sweet two week vacation before I start my new job. Of course, by "sweet vacation" I mean organizing my life and getting all the chores done since I won't have any vacation days for a year with my new job!
Well, the good news is that Peter and I finally got to meet little Merri up in Jacksonville on Saturday. She was even more adorable in person and I can't wait to spend more time with her soon. The bad news is...well, among all the photos I took, I didn't have Merri in any of my pictures! I couldn't believe how that happened but I must have been busy watching her rather than taking pictures of her... Oh well... more reason for me to go up to Jacksonville again to see her!
Lastly, God is just awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment