Friday, August 25, 2006

THANKSGIVING



"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect," 1 Peter 3:15


I fianlly started my own blog! Although I love using Cyworld mini-homepage to communicate with my family in Korea, I miss communicating with friends in the States... I think this will help a lot and who knows... even my husband could get interested in this!

For the past two weeks, I've been updating a lot of people of what's going on with my life including new jobs for Peter and myself, obtaining permanant resident status after a year long process, my new adopted Chinese sister (shown in the picture) and many other countless blessings from God. I'm just so thankful to God for everything He's made possible for us. There are peaks and valleys in life and it's always good to know that God is walking the path with me at all times. And most of all, I'm thankful for the hope that I have, which comes from God...

No comments: