Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Anticipating Labor Day Weekend...


"Whatever is ture, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, wahtever is lovely, whatever is admirable --if anything is excellent and praiseworthy-- think about such things." Philippians 4:8

Apparently Ernesto is not as bad as everyone thought and lucky Florida kids got a day off from school for no reason…well, it’s better to be safe than sorry.

I’ve been busy this week trying to wrap things up at work and find a temp to take over few things that I’m doing. Also, my calendar for this week is filled with seeing friends after work and Bible studies. My poor husband has been spending lonely nights without me, but I’m sure he appreciates some “time off” from me. *^^* God has been so wonderful to us for the past few weeks and I’m most grateful for my patient husband. I tell people that I got lucked out on this whole marriage thing and I’m truly blessed with him. It’s amazing to see how God is filling what’s missing and lacking in my life with my husband and I pray that I’ll continuously learn from my husband and grow spiritually.

So we are looking forward to this Labor Day weekend. Peter and I are going to Tampa Bay for the weekend to relax and spoil ourselves with sesame wrap at the spa. Peter is sure that it’s lunch, not something you to your body. *^^* Last time we had some days off from work was when Mom and Mary was here visiting us (picture above at Sea World), so this should be so~ good.

No comments: