Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Thank You, Jesus, for Our Little Girl

Bella is almost three and a half years old and growing so fast that I do wish I could just stop her by putting a brick on her head! :-) She is as adorable and precious as ever and is indeed an apple of my eye...


I pray that she'll grow up to be a godly young girl that God had planned for her and make her havenly Father proud. It melts my heart everytime she sings praise songs or says, "Jesus is my friend" or "Jesus loves me!" She's consecreted to God and I pray that she'll keep Jesus close to her heart every minute of her life....


Few days ago when there was a big storm, she shouted "Mommy, I think Jesus is coming!!" I couldn't stop laughing but when we lost our power, she went on to say, "I think Jesus is going to fix our computer and my movie (a.k.a. TV)" The next day when we still didn't get our power back and I was very frustrated. We're driving to a friend's house who didn't lose power and in the car, Bella said, "Power didn't come back, Mommy. That's ok. Jesus is going to help us." Oh, how she made me feel humble about not relying on God!! If only she knows all the life lessons she's teaching me....

There sure are moments which Bella leaves me speechless like this when she decided to do "craft" with her hair! I almost had a heartattack but it wasn't that bad thankfully.... She loves helping daddy with making pancakes. It's just too precious watching two loves of my life enjoying each other's company and giggle!

No comments: