Monday, March 07, 2011

Quiet Monday Morning

I finally hit 12 weeks mark today with our little baby today. It seemed so far away and I felt like I would never get here. But God did carry me through and he still is holding me and our baby....

I had many weird dreams last night (which is so common these days it seems and I don't know it has anything to do with my pregnancy *^^*) as I have many other nights. But last night was different because I woke up crying the name of Jesus. For the first time, I knew that I had to call on Jesus' name WHILE I WAS STILL DREAMING and he delivered me from a horrible nightmare. It was a weird feeling but I felt victorious and I was so glad that I knew what to do in times of trouble, even when I'm dreaming!

Nothing is impossible with God and He knows everything so sometimes I wonder why I worry so much and I get frustrated with myself. To think that God knows our baby even before he or she was conceived and that He knows every details about him or her is indeed comforting. I pray that He's willing for us to have this baby in our arms safe and sound and that He has great plans and future for our little one on earth.

After everything I've been through in my life and after everything our family went through in the past six years, I'm in love with my God more today than ever and I praise and lift His name high.

1 comment:

Peter said...

All we can do is pray and I'm very blessed to have such a dedicated an amazing woman as the mommy of my kiddos.