Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Get well soon, sweet girl...


What a big girl you are, Bella!

You eat like a big person now…. You had no problem switching to big girl’s milk on Nov. 7th 2008, a whole week before your 1st birthday, just as you had no problem switching to formula and Mommy had to wean you when you were 7 months old. In fact, I don't think there's anything that you don't like honestly and mommy's favorite thing that you eat is.....TOFU!!!! :-) Yes, daddy thinks it's nasty but it's good for you and you shall eat whatever mommy gives you until you are 18! *^^*

My sweet girl....I'm so sorry you are not feeling well these days. Your little coughs make mommy really sad, especially when you have fever, which FREAKS daddy out! We love you and we hope God will put His healing hands on you and take all the yucky stuff out of your body so that you can be a healthy happy yourself again. We love you, pumpkin!





1 comment:

Mary said...

I hope she feels better soon! Will keep all of you in my prayers.