"Seek the LORD while he may be found;call on him while he is near. 'For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,' declares the LORD. 'As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.' Isaiah 55:6, 8-9
Monday, June 25, 2007
Sydney's Birthday Party
I can't believe this little angel is three years old already!!!
Stephanie: Your cake making talent is noted and you WILL get a call on Gus Gus's birthday....EVERY YEAR!!! :-)
That cake looks a little too much like Dora : ) AND I chuckle at the Irony of how awesome Stephanie is at MAKING cakes but she doesn't actually like to eat them. I guess you could say she likes to have her cake but doesn't need to eat it too... (cheezy drum roll in the background)
3 comments:
I'm there for you Gus Gus - ANY cake you want because I love you already. I'll even make you a cake when you're born!
I didn't even know you took pictures! Precious. Can you send me some, Abi?
That cake looks a little too much like Dora : ) AND I chuckle at the Irony of how awesome Stephanie is at MAKING cakes but she doesn't actually like to eat them. I guess you could say she likes to have her cake but doesn't need to eat it too... (cheezy drum roll in the background)
Post a Comment