I'm on my 11th week and yes, I do have a baby belly....and it's BIG! *^^* I felt like I have gained 10 pounds over the last four weeks but I was glad to find out that it was all in my head. But then, you never can trust the scale... :-)
Apparently, all my blood test and everything else look great and I was on top of things, or I should say Gus Gus was on top of things. My blood pressure was 107/78 which is good and different since it's normally around 96/60! Peter joined me at the doctor's office, which was very sweet of him although I made fun of him about being 3 minutes late and missing the whole
"talking to the doctor" part.
"talking to the doctor" part.
Everything was smooth except when the doctor tried to hear the baby's heart beat with one of those portable machines and she couldn't locate the heart beat... Well, so I've never done this before so naturally, I FREAKED OUT!!!!!! Poor Peter...he saw the expression on my face and he knew what I was thinking... :-) She brought in the Ultrasound machine and the baby was fine and its valve movement was normal. She told me that it's sometimes hard to hear the baby's heart beat in the early pregnancy and that my full bladder didn't help, either.
So, here, we have a new picture of Gus Gus and seriously, you can see the head...the big head of the Moores!
5 comments:
Ahh, poor Abi, you've got to deliver the head of a "Moore". Darn that Peter and his abnormally large head.
Hey, congrats on your pics. I am jealous that you will be getting so many sonograms. except that I know the reason and I will be praying for a healthy baby and fewer worries for the mom. Anyhow, You better get a pic of yourself before your belly gets too much larger. you need before and during and after shots.... It would never do to just have a pic when you have a large belly. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks! my pics are up on mine now, so no more complaints...
-Beki
I'm afraid it's too late, Beki.... My belly is already enormous and there's no turning back!!! :-) Watch out for my big belly picture soon... *^^*
Oh yeesh! To hear her talk you'd think she was as big as a bus. Honey you are the most adorable mini cooper right now.
Time for a new post Abi......
tick, tock, tick, tock.....
Post a Comment