



I started to volunteer at our church Nursery since this summer and I asked Peter to join me two months ago, which he gladly did. Of course, now he gets more excited about it than me! ^^
The Bates brought Shannon this Sunday, and of course, I had a camera with me as usual! She's too cute and I think she likes to play pick-a-boo! :-)
God bless all of our babies....
2 comments:
what adorable pictures!!!!! it's good to know that shannon actually has fun in the nursery - i'm so glad to see her smiling. because whenever we drop her off she always cries (but she does seem to stop crying quickly after we walk out of site).
i am so excited that you and peter are her "class teachers" - its official, we're sticking with "journey".
=)
The question you have to ask was if Shannon was stuffed full of prunes prior to being dropped off by her mischevious mother?
Nah she's a cutie. All the babies were so good that day and of course they had lots of pictures taken since there was this hot asian woman with a camera handy.
Post a Comment