
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preseveres. Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Peter is a walking example of what is described in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. All my friends know that I'm married to a "saint" or at least that's what I tell them!
On my first day of new job about two weeks ago, I found a note from him in my purse that morning as he often does whenever I travel. With the note, he also left me a little gift that he got from his parents when he went to boarding school about ten years ago. It says, "Lord, help me to remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that you and I can't handle together." I know I can do all things and that nothing is impossible in Christ, and I am reminded of it each day through my loving husband...
He always says "God loves you, and I'm a second!" I sometimes wonder if he knows how I'm comforted by little things he says and does...
1 comment:
That is so sweet, and i love the picture....what a beautiful bride and groom. =)
Post a Comment