Monday, September 25, 2006

LiTtLe MeRri





"Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

Apparently, Merri is doing well and LOVES school, which is such a blessing! I'm sure her HelloKitty backpack had a lot to do with it. *^^*

I remember her first day at church few weeks ago. She was so pretty in her cute little pink dress and was so patient when I was braiding her hair before church. I don't know what was going on in her head the whole time but she was very good during the service and got used to the whole holding hands and praying part very quickly. Of course, Jackie, Peter and I all got bandaids on our fingers by the end of service since she was playing with it the whole time. And no, she didn't forget to kiss all of our fingers to make it feel better. What a doll!

Well...we miss her and can't wait for her to visit us soon...

1 comment:

AM said...

ha ha ha
you are so funny, Dad.
I'm not sure whom you are referring to but I'm sure she turned out just fine! *^^*