Friday, January 07, 2011

Bye Bye 2010 & Hello 2011!

Yes, we are back home after a long holiday vacation (almost 3 weeks!) and we finally took down the Christmas tree and all the decoration yesterday. Bella kept saying, "Christmas is over!" (Yes, I might taught her her to say that *^^*) and Daddy kept crying. :-)
We are truly blessed with all that God has given us. However, I keep asking for more shamelessly but I think I'm allowed to ask, right? So this year, I'm asking God to bless us (though we don't deserve it at all I'm sure!) with another gift of life. I pray that another child is in God's plan for us and however He'd like to give that gift, we're ready!!
After the Christmas Eve service...
New Year's Eve @ the Storbles' casa... Can you say colorful or what? :-) My baby is branching out to the world of colors and I'm so proud! *^^*
Bella baked Jesus' birthday cake and Christmas cookies with Nana Do this year (and pretty much everything else Nana Do was making in the kitchen) while Mommy and Daddy slacked off. Good times! :-) Don't feel bad for our little Cinderella here. She got fed sweets constantly, not to mention licking all the icing! *^^*

No comments: