Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bella's First Day of Preschool!!

Bella started her preschool today! I think Mommy was more emotional than Bella.... :-) She did very well and only whined for two seconds before she let go of Mommy's hand! I can't wait to go pick her up this afternoon, though... :-)

Bells insisted on carrying her own princess backpack! It was quite cute! *^^*
What else would you get but the princess bags for Bella?
She was very excited although I don't think she knew exactly where she was going... :-)
I can't believe this girl posed and smiled at Mommy's camera several times this morning!
That never happens! *^^*



2 comments:

Peter said...

These pictures are great. My little girl is all grown up. Start saving for college!!

I love that she's posing for pictures. Finally the inner ham actor in my child is coming out. Started to wonder if she was even my child! :-)

Love you sweet Bella, Daddy is so proud of you.

Mary said...

Pre-school! Wow...she is really growing up and just as cute as ever :-) With Peter for a father, how can she not be a ham???