Bella is almost 23 months old and she's getting chattier and chattier everyday. She started to ask me , "Are you okay?" whenever I get hurt (unfortunately I'm very clumsy and bump into things like nobody's business so she gets to say that a lot) and always asks, "Where Daddy go?" when she wakes up in the morning. She makes sure she thanks God for Daddy and her friend Ana every meal time (yes...I always have to remind her about Mommy...sigh....*^^*) and she loves asking, "what is that?" looking out the window while Mommy drives. Of course, every blue car she sees is Daddy's car in her mind and always waves "Hi, Daddy" and asks "where did he go?" when she doesn't see the blue car any more. It's FUN to have an actual conversation with her these days....until she starts talking back that is! :-)
1 comment:
I'm going to have to buy our cutie a little blue toy car so she can carry daddy around! Love you guys.
Post a Comment