Monday, September 28, 2009

My husband loves me.... :-)

"What were the things I craved for when I was pregnant that you had to go and get it for me, do you remember?" I asked laying down on the couch after our nightly prayer together. By this time, Peter was really tired and he was half unconscious, burying his head into the couch cushions. What can I say, I want to talk at nights!

"All kinds of fruit.... You went through mango phase and then peach phase, and let me tell you, they were not cheap then! You somehow always knew what fruit are NOT in season! And then you moved to grape phase, not just any kind of grapes, green grapes to be specific and not just green grapes; it had to be long, not round, and sweet, not bitter, grapes. We wouldn't dare get the other kinds! And then, there was watermelon phase....yes....you just sat there and finished the whole half of watermelon like nobody's business in one seating....hmm...come to think of it, I don't think you got over that yet. In fact, I think you are still on the watermelon phase! It's amazing how much watermelon you can eat at one seating"


I'm dying laughing, almost fell off the couch......I guess you had to be there....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't take a water cup to my bedside table at night....that's Peter's job. Yes, I'm spoiled that way, so sue me. I don't fill my humidifier with water on my bedside table at night either....that's Peter's job as well. I don't fill my ice bag with ice which I use for my back pain at night....that also is Peter's job....well, at least I made all of them his job. Sometimes, he'd ask me before we go to bed, "Do you have water, honey?" which I respond to, "Don't be silly."

Last night, Peter got me water to drink and brought my ice bag to bed and as he was brushing his teeth, I asked, "Honey, did you fill my humidifier with water?" There was silence for like about five seconds and he said...."You need all three forms of water every night, don't you?! Liquid, solid and vapor!"

Well, I never thought of it that way, but he's so right! A girl can never be hydrated enough! Needless to say, I was dying laughing!

By Boo Boo loves me and he always makes me laugh. *^^*

1 comment:

Peter said...

Man, who is this charming funny husband of yours! :-)

Frankly, you're wonderful.