Monday, June 01, 2009

My little princess

Bella found her little wagon full of beach toys in the garage today...
Bella: Bye bye, Ma Ma
Ma Ma: Uh......where are you going, pumpkin?
All that walking is making me tired, Mama!
Are you lost, sweetheart? Fyi, Mommy is behind you. :-)

How quickly this girl is growing is just beyond me! :-) She just went night night (*^^*) after a long day at the pool and I must say my girl LOVES water. Too bad we don't have a pool at home (hint hint, Daddy :-))! Just before bed time after her long bath with Mommy, she put both of her hands together to pray while Mommy reads her baby Bible. She melts our hearts when she says Jesus and Bible, but these days, it's all about her praying. We're not sure what exactly she is saying since it always sounds like @!&$*#@*$!@%*!@##$&*((&^%$#@^& this. She probably said 'Jesus, let these people so called my parents put me in my crib at midnight tonight with a bowl of ice cream and chocolate bar that I like so much' for all I know but it sure sounds adorable!! :-) Like Daddy said today, I sure hope you'll have a brother in the future so that you can remain as our THE favorite girl forever!

1 comment:

Leslie Lauren said...

I'm serious~ she is picture perfect for commercials! That little sweet face is just so cute!!