"I wonder if I'll be as pretty as aunt Mare when I grow up..."
I seriously don't know what happened to March.... For a while, we were hanging out with Nana Do and aunt Mare. There were lots of eating-outs, shopping and visiting Daddy for lunch. There were lots of game playing (and they let me play too although my cards were always somewhat different from theirs....) and seeing friends. Oh, and there were Mommy's friends visiting from Georgia and then...Nana Do and aunt Mare were gone.... And then....hmmm.... Ah! Yes, there was a strep throat Mommy suffered from...for too long if you ask me. Staying away from Bella for whole three days was pretty....acute for Mama! :-) And then, there was Mommy birthday and lots of birthday cakes and presents.... She was not happy about getting one more year older but Daddy told her she's as beautiful today as she was when Daddy met her for the first time about 7 years ago! How sweet.... And then, what?! March is already gone?!
Good thing that Daddy told Mommy that she could have a birthday "month" this year for she was miserably sick on her birthday! *^^* As for me, I'll be 17 months old soon!!! Watch out!!! *^^*
No comments:
Post a Comment