Daddy is working late today so Mommy and I visited Daddy at work this morning so that I could spend some time with Daddy! It's a beautiful day with lots of sunshine and we walked along the fabulous park on park ave. Daddy said something about how our visit made his day and Mommy enjoyed her morning walk with me and her Starbucks venti Frappuccino which I must say made her very hyper all day! :-)
I'll be 15 months old by the end of this month and I think it's so cool! Mommy and Daddy finally understand what I want (it's about time, people!) by my pointing at things these days and I occasionally do sign language just to make them happy. It's tough world out there for babies.... Daddy is glad to know that I'm not a stupid child (in fact, he thinks I'm a brilliant child!) but I'd like to mess with his head from time to time which amuse me a great deal.
In a month, my Nana Do and aunt Mary are coming to visit and I'm very excited!! They will spoil me for sure! Mommy and Daddy are being hopelessly optimistic about selling the house (it's finally on the market!) but I don't think they are serious about moving since they love our house. Personally, I like my lavender room very much and as long as Daddy doesn't set my room up in some closet, I'll be happy! :-)
1 comment:
Dear Bella,
I had a wonderful time with you. Thanks for coming to visit and bringing your mommy. (I think your mom is HOT!) You are an absolutely adorable little gift and I can't wait to see what cute things you do next.
Love,
Daddy
Post a Comment