Monday, January 12, 2009

Almost 14th months old Bella!




One fine afternoon at the Leu Gardens with her BFF, Graciana
Oh, how time flies! Bella is almost 14 months old already! She grows so fast that I don't have enough time to soak all the precious memories of her "babyhood!" In fact, I can hardly keep up with her these days and spend all day chasing this little crawling machine!
Bella is in the process of saying good-bye to her long time nite nite best friend, Binki. She's been taking her naps without it for about a week now and hasn't been using her binki outside of the house for about two weeks now! There are times when we just give up but Bella is doing very well!
Also, Bella is learning to "clean up" after herself after playtime by putting her toys back into her toy basket or bags. She's into handing everything to us these days, so it's pretty easy and fast for her to put things into the bags. I feel like she's all grown-up now!! :-)

No comments: