Thursday, August 21, 2008

Big Bear Small Baby






Bella is over 9 months old already and she's growing so well. Daddy took her to the doctor's office for her big girl check up today and she weighs 15lb and is 26 inches tall! She's such a big girl now and cries for only 3 seconds after her shots. :-) Daddy tried to put a brick over her head to keep her from growing but I don't think anything is going to stop her. Bella has "enough" hair these days and mommy tries to put a bow in her head all the time. Before you know it, she's going to be one!!!!
She has four teeth now; two big ones and two small ones. Bella heard that her friend, Graciana, is grinding her teeth these days so she decided to do the same since few days ago. Mommy and Daddy can't stand it but we still love her. Bella is planning to see mommy's family in Korea in about 10 days....

3 comments:

Peter said...

Bella's mommy was sweet to neglect to mention that daddy forgot to ask the doctor all the questions he had come with. Slight correction, the Bean is 28 inches tall. She's 25% for weight, 50% for height, and (drammatic music cue) 75% for head! woo hoo

Leslie Lauren said...

I had SO MUCH FUN with Bella last night at Miss Stephanie's!!! What a doll baby, I fell head over heels :) :) :) She can come over whenever she wants to chew on any of Miss Leslie's bracelets ;) (Abi you need to come too to get in the pool and get some therapy for your knee!! I missed you last night!!).

<3

Mary said...

She just keeps getting cuter! I hope your knee is doing better, Abi!